Monday, September 24, 2012

One Word: WOW!

Wow! All I have to say is Wow! Today I was contacted by the Press & Argus, our local paper in Howell, and they want to do an article on my new non profit organization!!! YAY! I'm so excited. Also I received the FEIN (tax ID) for the organization. Now all the organization needs is help funding for the paper work haha. The 1023 will allow for all donations to be tax exempt there by allowing the donor to write it of his or her taxes! But it's 300 bucks just for that and for expediting everything it's another 200!!! WOW!!! I have here the chipin we started since we can't open anything other than paypal until we open a bank account for it. But for now this works. I am so excited! Finally going to get a chance to make a difference!!! Now all I need to do is recruit volunteers! Again here is the chipin widget:

No comments:

Post a Comment