Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Want to Inspire You

Wow.  My first real blog.  I'm not even sure what to write haha.  I really don't want this to be all formal.  I hope this reaches at least one person.  I want to inspire you.  That's why I am here.  To pass on my wisdom and to inspire you to live today and always move forward toward tomorrow.  No regrets and a life that lives in the light of God and the grace given to us by Christ.  When you reach the pearly gates of Heaven, God will say "Well done, good and faithful servant".    I have absolutely no clue as to what lies ahead.  I will forge my destiny one day at a time.  All I can do is pray that I can inspire just one -at least one person to move forward and not stagnate like so many others.  God bless.  I look forward to our next chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment