Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Long Day but a Good One.

Today has been a looong day. I had to go to East Lansing today to work as an event planner for The Curious Cat (www.curiouscatshop.com). I got to tour the locations of a wedding and it's reception. The Turner Dodge for the wedding ceremony and P2 for the reception. They are both in Old Town. It's going to be awesome. Also realized that Wednesday or Thursday should be the day I found out if I won the Christmas Card competition with Genoa Health Center. I pray I have won. I could really use that money to fund Lili Foundation stuff. Oh and the Lili Foundation has an FEIN now! YAY! I'm so excited. I'm determined to do so much with it. I only hope I can find the right support team. I will keep you all posted! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment