Thursday, October 11, 2012

FAITH During Hard Times

Today two bad things happened but I still have faith that things will be okay.  I have God, my husband, friends and family, who will support me.  I just found that I have cervical cancer and that I miscarried my 3.5 week old unborn child.

Bad things, sometimes terrible things happen to the best of people.  Sometimes great and wonderful things happen to the worst of people.  It is not up to us to decide or judge.  All we can do is walk our own path while living a life as one who has FAITH.  I have FAITH that all will be alright and that God has a plan in everything that happens.  Even if you don't see it.

I re read Jeremiah 29:11 today.  I highly recommend that passage for anyone who is going through a rough times right now.

Sorry this one is short.  Please never forget to always move forward no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment