Thursday, October 4, 2012

Even in Dreams...

I had the strangest dream last night. I was shot in the center of the chest and it hit dead center of my rib cage and pierced it and got lodged in there. It was very very painful. I feel pain in my dreams. This is one of the most intense pains I've had in a while. But rather than dying i got up to my feet and i could feel the bullet in my chest it was excruciating painful to breath. Tears streaming down my face, as i struggled to breathe. I kept thinking, 'i wonder how long till the blood overtakes my lungs.' as I began to fight with every last bit of strength I had. I managed to defeat the "bad guys" . I fell to the ground and was held by one of my friends. who started to cry. I said i wanted to leave this place with them and see the sun one last time on my face as the light was coming through the window. When the sun hit my face i felt it's warmth and then i slowly lost consciousness. When I woke up I was in my bed and it was obvious that tears had been streaming down my face in reality too.

 Even in my dreams I am willing to die for my friends. This is just the kind of person I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment